If you need help with food, toiletries or cleaning products due to your current circumstances, please contact us via our contact us page and we will see if we can help.
How We Help
The Chapel Food Network supports individuals and families who are waiting for their benefits to come through. If you have applied for one of the following benefits but are not yet receiving your payments, we can help you by providing a weekly food package.
• Working Tax Credits (WTC)
• Child Tax Credits (CTC)
• Council Tax Reduction (CTR) (formerly known as Council Tax Benefit and also known as Council Tax Support)
• Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Housing Benefit
• Income Support (IS)
• Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
• Local Housing Allowance (LHA)
• Pension Credit
• Universal Credit (UC)
We will continue to support you until your payments starts, up to a maximum of 12 weeks.
We work as a foodbank in the following locations:
Unfortunately we do not currently have capacity to serve the Hope Valley.